Friday, April 3, 2009


Ok! So I'm going to try out the blog thing! I have my MFA in photography and it is absolutely what I love to do most, mostly, (besides hanging out in nature and playing with animals). I have been shooting weddings now for 3 years and I truely enjoy it, I'm just not very good at marketing myself, I'll be honest. I'm a very honest person. So I'm going to try the blog in hopes of allowing people to see more about myself and that, yes I can say it, I'm a cool person! I know it's more Minnesotan to be more modest but what the heck!

So, on March 21st I got to photograph a really awesome wedding in Rapid City South Dakota! Yes a little out of my range but so worth it! Lexie and Casey are awesome and hilarious and have the greatest group of party friends that I've seen in a long time! I got to ride in their limo with them and stop at a drive through liquor store (why don't we have those here?), climb over stone walls into The Chapel in the Hills which was closed for the season, but hey, they were getting married! Lets make an exception here! Thank you, Thank you to those kind grounds keepers! This group was a blast, I'm so happy I was able to take part in their awesome day! Take a look at some of the pictures.







No comments: